New and updated features for FeedbackFruits
FeedbackFruits have released new features that are now available to all users.
These updates include:
- Staff and students can now record audio as part of the feedback process
- An improved user interface for students makes the Peer Review process clearer and smoother to follow
- A separate progress dialog has been created for student contributions in Interactive Study Materials for easier tracking
- Assignment Chaining has been added to allow staff to chain together multiple FeedbackFruits assignments
- Table sorting will be kept during navigation
- A new option will allow students to download the feedback they have received or given as a PDF
- User Preferences is now accessible through the tool, where users can edit their user information and increase contrast accessibility settings.