FeedbackFruits in the LMS
FeedbackFruits is available in all LMS subjects for activities that facilitate peer feedback, reflection and student-student interactivity.
- Select Find and a pop-up window will appear. Select FeedbackFruits.
- A FeedbackFruits pop-up screen will appear, and if it is your first time linking the subject it will ask for authorisation.
- Select the FeedbackFruits activity that you want to use from the FeedbackFruits Create New menu.
- Set up your FeedbackFruits assignment. Once you have set up your FeedbackFruits assignment information click Save.
For more details, we recommend the following FeedbackFruits guides:
- Setting up Peer Review
- Setting up Group Member Evaluation
- Setting up Assignment Review
- Setting up Interactive Document
- Setting up Interactive Audio
- Setting up Interactive Video
- Setting up Skill Review
- Setting up Self Assessment of Work
- Setting up Self Assessment of Skills
- Setting up Comprehension
- Setting up Discussion Assignment
- You will then be returned to the Assignment screen where you can press Select.
- Complete the rest of your assignment information and press Save or Save and Publish.