FeedbackFruits in the LMS
FeedbackFruits is available in all LMS subjects for activities that facilitate peer feedback, reflection and student-student interactivity.
- Select Find and a pop-up window will appear. Select FeedbackFruits.
- A FeedbackFruits pop-up screen will appear, and if it is your first time linking the subject it will ask for authorisation.
- Select the FeedbackFruits activity that you want to use from the FeedbackFruits Create New menu.
- Once you have set up your FeedbackFruits assignment information, click Save.
For more details, we recommend the following FeedbackFruits guides:
- Setting up Peer Review
- Setting up Group Member Evaluation
- Setting up Assignment Review
- Setting up Interactive Document
- Setting up Interactive Audio
- Setting up Interactive Video
- Setting up Skill Review
- Setting up Self Assessment of Work
- Setting up Self Assessment of Skills
- Setting up Comprehension
- Setting up Discussion Assignment
- You will then be returned to the Assignment screen where you can press Select.
- Complete the rest of your assignment information. If the assignment has multiple steps with different deadlines, such as a Peer Review assignment, we recommend setting the “Due Date” in the Canvas shell to match the deadline of the last step in the FeedbackFruits activity. Extensions and submission attempts will need to be managed within the FeedbackFruits activity.
- Press Save or Save and Publish.
Important: After the “Until” date in the Canvas shell passes, students will no longer be able to view the FeedbackFruits activity. If you would like students to continue to have access to the activity throughout the duration of the semester even after it has been completed, you can leave the “Until” date blank, or set it for the end of the semester.