Gradescope - Converting images to PDF
This guide outlines how to create a single PDF of your work using the OneDrive app on your mobile device for submission to Gradescope.
- Open the OneDrive app
- Sign in with your student email address, if prompted.
Navigate to the OneDrive folder where you wish to save your PDF file at this point, to save finding the location later.
- To launch the scanner, press the camera button at the bottom of the screen
- Frame your page in clear view of the camera, ensure the mode is set to DOCUMENT, and press the white capture button
- If the detected border isn’t correct, adjust using the on-screen tools, and press Confirm
- If you have more pages to scan, press Add + at the bottom left
- Repeat steps 3-4 until the last page is scanned
- Once you have scanned all pages, press the blue arrow button
- Once you have reviewed the page(s), press Done at the bottom right
- Rename the file using the field at the top, and press the tick at the top right, to save the PDF to your OneDrive
- In the Save to area navigate to the correct folder in OneDrive, where you wish to save your file.
- Press the tick at the top right, to save the PDF to your OneDrive (ensure you take note of where you save the file).