LMS at a glance
The LMS is the University’s online system for delivering subject content to students.
Our LMS utilises tools and integrations from various enterprise providers, as noted on the Learning Technologies webpage.
Teaching staff use the Learning Management System (LMS) to:
- Manage basic subject administration such as announcements, enrolment lists and group management
- Provide access to online versions of class materials and readings
- Offer extended content such as multimedia files
- Allow electronic submission of assignments
- Download, mark and return assignments and feedback
- Conduct online tests and surveys
- Provide a portal to Turnitin, the similarity checking software to which students can submit essays
- Offer students the opportunity to participate in online communication activities such as discussions, blogs, journals and wikis