LMS maintenance schedule
Dates on which the LMS may be unavailable due to maintenance.
A number of predetermined LMS maintenance windows are scheduled during the year to allow for any planned system updates or technical fixes to be applied to the LMS. These may result in the LMS being unavailable for several hours. The dates have been scheduled to minimise any impact on teaching and learning and are based on the University academic calendar.
Outages typically begin at 9am and take only one day, but an extended period is scheduled for more complex work, if required.
The LMS will be unavailable for the least amount of time possible.
A reminder notice of each outage will be provided to staff and students at least 10 working days in advance.
LMS maintenance schedule 2016
- Saturday 30 January - Sunday 31 January.
- Saturday 19 March - Sunday 20 March.
- Monday 27 June - Tuesday 28 June.
- Saturday 17 September - Sunday 18 September.
- Monday 5 December - Tuesday 6 December.
LMS maintenance schedule 2015
- Saturday 31 January - Sunday 1 February.
- Saturday 21 March - Sunday 22 March.
- Monday 6 July - Tuesday 7 July.
- Saturday 19 September - Sunday 20 September.
- Monday 7 December - Tuesday 8 December.
LMS maintenance schedule 2014
- Saturday 18th January - Sunday 19th January.
- Saturday 1st February - Sunday 2nd February.
- Saturday 22nd March - Sunday 23rd March.
- Monday 7th July - Tuesday 8th July.
- Saturday 20th September - Sunday 21st September.
- Monday 8th December - Tuesday 9th December.