Turnitin - iPad app
Teaching staff can access Turnitin assignments and Similarity reports from an iPad using the Turnitin Feedback Studio app.
Download the Turnitin Feedback Studio app from the Apple store. The app is only available on iOS at present, not Android.
*Note that the way to use the Turnitin app has changed! Entering the Turnitin app directly will not give you access to your assignments. You must go through a browser first to access the assignments and generate an email. Full step-by-step instructions follow:
- Use a browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) to log in to the LMS
- Open the relevant subject that contains the Turnitin assignment
- From Control Panel, select Subject Tools >> Turnitin Assignments >> Open any assignment that has a student submission
- Click the title of a student submission to open it
- Ensure you are viewing the student submission in 'Feedback Studio' mode as opposed to 'Classic' mode. If you are not using Feedback Studio, you will see a button at the top of the page "Try the new Feedback Studio". Click this button.
- From the right hand side of the paper, click the 'i' (information) icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address. Note that any email address can be used, not just your Unimelb address.
- After entering your email address, use your iPad or other iOS device to check your email. You will see a new email from Turnitin which contains an "Add class" button. Click the "Add class" button and you will be taken straight into the Turnitin app where you will have access to all the assignments in the relevant subject.
This guide was last updated 04 Sep 2018.
Report any errors or omissions in this guide to firstname.lastname@example.org