Upload and store files in the LMS
The Content Collection can be used as a temporary online space to store files for projects, assignments, other learning activities or even University social activities.
Your personal storage space has a unlimited space and there is no restriction on the type of file that may be stored there. By default, only you can see the files in your personal space.
Upload files to your content collection
- From the Home tab in the LMS, click on the Manage Content link inside the LMS Tools module
- Alternatively, you can find this link from the Control Panel within any Subject or Community, click the Manage Content heading, then click on the Username Content link.
- Your personal content area is displayed. Click Upload >> Upload Files.
- You will be presented with the Upload Files screen. Click on Browse My Computer to locate one or more files on your device to be uploaded.
- Alternatively, you may drag and drop files into the dotted area on the screen.
- Note: Click Do not attach if you have selected a file by mistake.
- When ready, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
These files remain only accessible only to you until you choose to link to them elsewhere.
This guide was last updated 06 Aug 2018.
Please report any errors or omissions in this guide by submitting an LMS support request.