Staff and students can add avatars in the LMS. Avatars are images that appear next to staff and student names on discussion board posts, blog posts, wiki contributions and student lists such as in groups. If no image is added, a blank icon is displayed.
Students and staff add an avatar by:
- Click on your hyperlinked name in the top right of the LMS to open the Global Navigation Menu
- Click Settings then Personal Information
- Click on Personalise My Settings
- Click Browse My Computer and browse to desired avatar image file, then click Open
- Check that the Use custom avatar image radio button is selected
- Click Submit.
Recommended pixel size for an avatar is 150 by 150. Larger images should be clipped.
This guide was last updated 08 Mar 2018.
Report any errors or omissions in this guide to firstname.lastname@example.org