Some parts of the LMS require Java to be enabled in your browser. It is recommended that you have at least Java 1.6 (also called Java 6).
If you do not have Java on your computer, you can download it for free from Oracle.
Java is no longer available in Chrome after the release of Chrome version 45 (in September 2015). Please use an alternative browser to access Java enabled content.
- Select Add ons from the settings menu.
- Select Plugins.
- Select the Ask to activate option from the dropdown list.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select the Security tab by clicking the lock icon.
- Check the Allow Plug-ins checkbox.
- Click the Manage Website Setting... button.
- Click the Java option on the left.
- Change When visiting other websites option to Ask.
- Click Done.
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Programs tab at the top of the Internet Options window.
- In the Manage Add-Ons section, click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Java Plug-in option (listed under 'Oracle America, Inc.') and click the Enable radio button.
- Click OK to save and close the window.