Canvas: Learn at your own pace
Canvas self-paced online training has been specifically designed for those of you who learn best at your own pace, and in your own time and place. This training offers an in-depth look at Canvas including assessment and feedback, quizzes, and more.
This training contains content specific for staff who are preparing subjects for technology-enabled delivery in response to COVID-19.
Self-enrol in this online training where you can learn about Canvas at your own pace. This training is designed to support staff to design, develop and deliver learning materials in Canvas.
You can choose to use this training in the following ways:
- Only complete the relevant online training
- Do some online modules and attend some live online webinars
- Use the self-paced training to reinforce learnings from workshops or webinars.
Available modules include:
- Preparing your subject for technology-enabled delivery in response to COVID-19
- Canvas: Getting started
- Canvas: Assessment and feedback
- Canvas: Communication and collaboration
- Kaltura: Managing video in Canvas
- Canvas: Quizzes
- Canvas: For tutors
How to unenroll
If you wish to unenroll at any time, follow the below steps.
- Go to catalog.lms.unimelb.edu.au
- Login with your University username and password
- Click on ‘your name’ in the top right and select ‘Student Dashboard’
- Find ‘Canvas: Learn at your own pace’ in the list
- Click the cog icon and select ‘Drop Subject’ and then ‘Drop’