Webinar recording - LMS: Quizzes
This workshop will equip staff in the fundamental skills to create and manage quizzes and question banks in the LMS.
Quizzes can be used for formative or summative assessment, and can be configured to support a range of different learning activities. Topics covered in the workshop will include: creating a quiz, question types, setting quiz conditions, providing feedback and grades, and viewing quiz results.
At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognise the contexts of use of LMS quizzes and question banks
- Create a quiz with appropriate settings
- Use different quiz question types
- Preview a quiz as a student
- Access student quiz responses and grades
- Provide quiz grades and feedback to students.
Nathan Grieve | Learning Environments