Webinar recording - LMS: Assignments
This webinar is designed to give participants the confidence to create LMS assignments. The assignment setup process and exploration of various assignment settings will be covered.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What are Assignments and Assignment Groups?
- Setting up and editing Assignment Groups
- Setting up Assignment Group weightings
- Creating and editing Assignments
- Accessing Student View and submitting assignments
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain the difference of Assignments & Assignment Groups and be able to create and manage both in the LMS
- Differentiate assignment types and understand the importance to capture all assignments in the LMS
- Recognise the purpose of weighted Assignment Groups.
- All Canvas LMS guides for staff
- All Canvas community instructor guides
- How do I create an assignment?
- How do I generate a Turnitin similarity report?
- What assignment types can I create in a course?
- How do I add a rubric to an assignment?
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an instructor?
- How do I assign a graded discussion to everyone in a course?
- How do I assign an assignment to a course group?
- How do I use peer review assignments in a course?
We highly recommend that you have viewed the LMS: Getting started recording before registering for this webinar.
To register for an upcoming workshop explore the central workshop schedule.