Getting started with Qualtrics
All Qualtrics Guides for Research Core - the University's online Survey creation service.
- Setting Time Zone: Click on the silhouette 'Head' icon at the top-right corner >> select 'Account Settings'. In 'User Settings', change Time Zone to 'GMT+10'.
- Refreshing the workspace: Click on silhouette 'Head' icon at the top-right corner top right >> select 'Refresh Account'
- Projects and Folders Overview
Qualtrics Guides for creating Surveys:
- Overview of the My Projects page
- Creating a new project or survey
- Editing your survey
- Distributing your survey
- Data and analysis
- Results and reporting
Qualtrics Question Types and guides for each question type:
|Descriptive Text and Graphic|
|Multiple Choice||Matrix Table|
|Rank Order||Side by Side|
|Constant Sum||Pick, Group and Rank|
|Hot Spot||Heat Map|
|Drill Down||Net Promoter Score|
|Timing||Meta Info Question (Metadata)|
This guide was last updated 14 Dec 2017.
Report any errors or omissions in this guide to email@example.com